London, UK: Fireplace surround wanted

Hi all
Anyone know where I can find a cheap (2nd hand?) but decent looking fireplace surround in London? I'm not putting a fire in it, so I just need the surround. And is a fireplace surround (mantelpiece and two pillar things) called anything else? My terminology is probably rubbish!
Thanks for any pointers you can give...
Cheers, Ben
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.