London

looks like London is screwed .....

Jim Stewart

Does that give you a nice warm feeling, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

makes me thankful I don't live in that shit hole or near it..... and have to use buses and the underground ....plus all those of foreign extraction coming and going ....for now ....

Reply to
Jim Stewart

You don't have much of a clue about anything, do you?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

more than you have perhaps...don't underestimate me....

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Jim's been trolling his bigoted racist & misogynistic crap on uk.r.a for years. That's when he's not trying to get something for nothing. Or emailing the Masons. He's uk.r.a's own village idiot and since he ran away to here, uk.r.a is a lot nicer. He's dragged old gammon troll Spike (he used to work for the ministry and had a diplomatic passport, allegedley) here as well. Stick them both in your kill-file. But first tell them to f*ck off back to uk.r.a

Reply to
mm0fmf

close to the truth....

naw here because you and cole trashed ukra and Building was my profession so happy to help DIYrs...

how did I manage that ?...

their loss is...well their loss...tee hee

Reply to
Jim Stewart

You're just bitter about losing that title, to a more imaginative candidate.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

What a shock the largest city in the UK having more cases of the virus than Emmerdale?

Reply to
ARW

You seem to have a very different perception of London than I do. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

It isn?t as simple as that.

Population is one factor but another is contacts with infection.

For example, a place which has a significant proportion of retired people who perhaps take a winter break in Italy- when prices are lower- could perhaps have an inflated number.

You can check areas here:

Brian Reay

Only if the corpses are cremated.

Reply to
John_j

I didn?t know Shitty Jim was a recipient of Preparation Hayter. Burt?ll be jealous.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

The place should've been nukes years ago.

Reply to
harry

tee hee I was expecting him to say only gay in the village...tee hee

Reply to
Jim Stewart

visited hundreds of times since 1967...seen it go down hill during that time

will never visit again...

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Yes, Kings Cross has certainly gone through some changes. Have you found it a problem to pick up a rent boy there recently?

Your loss is certainly our gain.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

harry. The voice of reason as ever.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

plenty up the green in Glasgow if you are short of c*ck ....

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Good. Hence you not needing to visit London again.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)