Woodmaster planer user comments

I'm interested in hearing user comments on the Woodmaster planers.
Thanks in advance.
--
Sincerely,

Sheldon Dingwall
I have the 18in model, and am very happy with it.
Have only had it a few months, but so far it works like a charm and it no more or less difficult to change blades
They are now offering it with a carbide spiral head, wish I had had that option when I ordered mine, as I might have gone that route
Retrofit/buying a spiral head is pretty pricey
John
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:40:25 GMT, "Sheldon Dingwall"

I've had one for 3 years, beats the hell out of the little dewalt.
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland