GRIZZLY VERSUS WOODMASTER PLANER

Looking for a thickness planer with blades that can be resharpened and not interested in making mouldings. Looking at the Grizzly GO453 versus the woodmaster. Anyone have and Pro or Con on these machines? My shop has 220 so that is not a problem.

Reply to
BT98

I can only say that Grizzly is tops in my book. I've had a whole assortment of brands over the years but now my shop is all Grizzly.....my hat is too...:)

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
Sweet Sawdust