FOR SALE- WOODMASTER PLANER

I have an 18" Woodmaster planer. This tool comes with the extra heads to easily/quickly convert it to a drum sander/gang saw. It will also do moulding (crown - 12") Great small/mid size shop tool. On a mobile base, but heavy. Has an infinitely adjustable stock feed motor. USED LESS THAN 10 HOURS!!! It has been moved into a shop that I have no space to use it.

Asking $1500.00 - but......

PLEASE contact me if interested at:

snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com

I hope this is the correct NG - if not - my appologies, and will someone e-mail me the coorect address for a more appropriate NG?

Thanks,

snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com

Reply to
Tim