Woodline Arizona router bits any good?

Anyone care to share opinions on router bits from Woodline Arizona, positive or negative? I searched Google and found a number of posts dating from four, five, six years ago complaining of poor quality and worse customer service, and more posts of the same vintage reporting satisfactory experiences.
But I didn't find any _recent_ comments about this company or its products.Any and all comments would be appreciated.
TIA
I Liked moine but I do not run a production shop. Also has OK luck with Carbtech, Price Cutter. Guess it is what you expect and what you work with. Obviously, I LOVE my Amana, Whiteside and Lee Valley even though I only have a few of those.
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:55:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

they suck! I have a set of their dado bits. they don't cut well. Better to get almost any other brand, with the exception of Viper, which I have gotten 2 baddies out of two tries.
dave
Doug Miller wrote:

Well, I guess I stand corrected. Mine are 6-8 years old so they may have been better back then.

I bought a set at a woodworking show about 5 months ago. So far I'm very impressed with them, although they've had limited use. They rated about in the middle of the pack in the "Fine Woodworking" router bit shootout, but they did beat out some name brands, and at half the price. I'd say they rate high in the bang for the buck department.
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in message

snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) writes:

I bought a shaper cutter from them last summer.
I can't say much about the quality since I was rounding over old pressure treated lumber. On PT, a good cut and a bad cut would pretty much look the same.
Brian Elfert