Router Bits From BladeNBits.com any Good ???

Does anyone have an opinion on any of the following bit suppliers?

bladesnbits.com pricecutter.com eagleamerica.com mlcs.com

Reply to
ScRaPLeR

I've used MLCS for years, Reasonable quality compared to the top dog bits, and the price is not too bad.

I rather expect that the same manufacturer may produce some of the bits for all of those you mentioned.

Reply to
George

Usually get what you pay for. I've used cheap bits with much success when I wanted a particular shape for little use. When I want a quality bit that will be used over and over, I get Infinity

or Whiteside many sources including
I've also used the bits from Lee Valley with good results.

When I wanted to make a keyhole, I bought a cheaper bit as I've made a total of three cuts with in so far. But my roundover and often used straight cutting bits, I buy the good ones. Last longer, cut smoother, longer work area.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

pricecutter.com eagleamerica.com mlcs.com

Reply to
nailshooter41

Thanks to all for the info, you guys are much needed help so thanks again.

Reply to
ScRaPLeR