WOODEN SWORD

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=MAKE+A+WOODEN+SWORD
Mein Gott. If the neighborhood kids and I had kown makeing a wooden sword could be so complicated we probably would still be traumitized. We wanted toy boats, darts, wooden swords, we just went and made them. No plans, no fuss. This was all before I moved in the seventh grade, so you can tell I mostly around 7-8-9 years old when we were doing this stuff. I'm not about to sort any of these links out. You need plans, you sort thru them. If I need to make a wooden sword, I'll go out to the shop and make one, maybe looking at some pictues, to see what general type I want to make. Plans? You're kidding, right? Don' need no steenkin' plans.

Hey, were you one of the Little Rascals?
B.
Mon, Sep 24, 2007, 7:32pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (BuddyMatlosz) doth query: Hey, were you one of the Little Rascals?
Before my time. I didn't even hear about them until years later.
(Buddy Matlosz) doth query: Hey, were you one of the Little Rascals?
Before my time. I didn't even hear about them until years later.
So, wot'n blazes made y'all wanta do that search anyways???? Jess cain't hep bet wonder......
Thu, Oct 4, 2007, 5:17pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (NotGimpyAnymore) So, wot'n blazes made y'all wanta do that search anyways???? Jess cain't hep bet wonder......
Maybe to make people like you ask why.