Who wrote this? (w/link)

Dear All,
Check out the cover article on this months Canadian Woodworking Magazine,
http://www.canadianwoodworking.com/issue.php
Does anyone recognize the authors name?
Thanks,
David.
you aren't obvious, are you David?
dave
David F. Eisan wrote:

David F. Eisan wrote:

Paid by the hit?
Dear Dan,

Magazine,
Yes Dan. I have been a very active member of the wReck for years and have posted over 2,500 times. Out of the blue I have decided to become a spammer. It couldn't be that I simply wanted to share with my imaginary friends here on the wReck the fact that I made the cover of a magazine with an article I wrote.
Thanks for taking the time to write,
David.
Hey, who you calling imaginary? :)

here
Be proud of what you achieve David, and achieve only that which you'll be proud of.
Congratulations,
Greg

Hmmm . . . Tom Watson? Charlie Self? No other writers here . . . maybe a few bell ringers . . .. :-)
Jums

It's one of Charlie Self's pseudonyms. Clever guy, that Charlie. -- Ernie
Nice article. Well done David!
John
David F. Eisan wrote:

fOn Fri, 05 Sep 2003 03:32:58 GMT, "David F. Eisan"

Yeah, I recognize the names Danny Proulx and Michel Theriault. They've both posted here and/or on the carving group.
Oh, that iron monger guy's name seems vaguely familiar, too. As do those too-shiny oldtools...
You's famous, Davey! Congrats on the cover shot. I'll bet Steve is envious over that one.
------------------------------ Gator: The other white meat! ------------------------------ http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 17:14:54 GMT, "David F. Eisan"

Cool. Go for it! Maybe they'll even pay you for the articles next, y'think? <wink>
-------------------------------------------------------------------- The more we gripe, * http://www.diversify.com/stees.html the longer God makes us live. * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts
And who is this David Eisan guy?
-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)
Remove "no" to reply

Dear Leon,

I *know* it was some hack!
What surprises me is they not only thought it suitable for publication, but they made it the feature article and put it on the cover.
Thanks,
David.