Who remembers this Blue Angels video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3v9b10xBA4&search=van%20halen

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:37:08 -0800, Dave Bugg wrote:

I've never seen it before but that's some mighty impressive flying.
Bill

Ahhh, the A4 days. As I recall, they were sandwiched in between the F4s and the F/A18s currently flown. I only watched the first few seconds as I'm on dialup, so there may have been other clips as well.
Anyone know if they've flown other aircraft besides these and the early F8Fs and F9Fs?
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

F11F1 Grumman Tiger. IMO that's the way a fighter is _supposed_ to look. Shame the J79 version never went to production.
According to the official history they started out with F6Fs, then went to F8Fs, F9Fs, then flew the Tiger from 1957-1969.

Right on. I'd trade in my P-51 to get one. Except I don't have a P-51 either.
On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 12:15:45 -0500, "J. Clarke"

When I hear "Grumman Tiger", I always think of these:
<
http://www.schemedesigners.com/images/Tiger-Spiro-Photo.jpg
<G>
Excellent flying aircraft, BTW.