This video carcked me up....

Larry's video reminded me of what was called "mystery meat"...juice was called "killer con". LMAO l-)

What a hoot.

Reply to
Oren

I bookmarked it. That guy makes his own spam too.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Funny but what makes this stuff look unappetizing is his discussion while making. It does appear to be nutritionally complete and should be good food. The guy gets all yucky about using spinach but that is a main ingredient in the Greek spanakopita which is tasty stuff.

Years ago when I worked a while in the city, we would go to a vegetarian restaurant for lunch once every week or two. I liked their vegiburger which looked like this stuff, did not quite taste like meat, but was very good.

Reply to
Frank