oil furnace won't stay running

My oil furnace kept needing reset. We had a furnace repair guy come out. He replaced the primary control and cad cell. changed oil filter & nozzle. checked fuel line. Got everything working. (this was 3 weeks ago. It worked for less than 2 weeks. Now back to having to reset. But not just that. We have to try several times and sometimes even bleed the line and then reset before we can get this started. Once started, if we turn the thermostat below 72 it shuts down & won't start itself, causing us to have to keep resetting it again. Also, all week it shut down at night and doesn't come back on, we wake up freezing by 3 am. We got oil delivery 1 week ago. So its not low on oil.
Oren posted for all of us...

It's a cold day in hell...
--
Tekkie