where to buy bed hooks

Where can I get ahold of the hook/slot dealies that you use to attach the rails to the posts on beds? Does somewhere like a borg have them? Or am I gonna have to mailorder

Both Rockler and Woodcraft have them in their stores and their catalogs. They work--I've used them.
Bob
Hello ,
Gonna break in on this post. How sturdy are the rails after you atach these type of rail brackets? I was looking at loose tenon and bolt anchor setup for my rails but would rather go with these fasteners myself. Is a king size bed and must be sturdy.
John V

the
am

Not very, in my opinion. I'd recommend bedbolts, which are extremely strong. Not sure why you'd need a loose tenon.
John
Thanks,
The loose tenon was an idea I saw in another bed plan that I had. Combined the bed bolts and tenon. I think it was so that the bed rail would have no side to side movement.
John V

I've used these from rockler, not seen'em in a BORG, <http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&catid=6&objectgroup _id=7&offerings_id>

attach the

Or am