Hooks - where to buy?

Need 4 hooks. 'S' shaped sort of... but with one of the loops 'closed' to make an 'O' shape [if that makes sense] so that a rope can be threaded thru and the hook won't come off. Need to be pretty strong, about 250kg capacity, and ideally rubber coated.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Reply to
Simon C.

Chandler? Ebay?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Decent Chandlers shop?

Reply to
ericp

Cicero

Mungo, eric, cicero...

Thanks for the suggestions. Ebay... I always forget ebay. The machinemart link made me realise that a 'claw hook' would suit better. I'd like to see the hooks before buying, so iot looks like maybe a shop that sells some - or a strap/tie-down thing that I can cut the hooks off.

Thanks again,

Reply to
Simon C.

Sex Shops??

Reply to
Baz

Yacht Chandlery ... plenty of them on-line.

Rubber coated may be a problem, but you could easily add heat shrink.

Reply to
Rick Hughes