Hooks - where from?

Looking for somewhere to buy some hooks from. Its to secure a light-ish [15kg] but awkwardly shaped load in the back of a van. Currently done with seat-belt type webbing on good anchors but hooks would make it a whole lot easier than threading seat-belts thru. Need

2 with about 30mm opening, and 2 with 15mm. The 'eyes' need to be about 25mm so I can thread the small buckles thru that I currently use. Tried B&Q but no luck. Tried a climbing shop for caribinas [sp?] but they don't open wide enough for the 30mm tube. Some sort of rubber coating would be nice.

These are mainly to stop it sliding around, it will still have proper webbing to hold in the event of a crash.

Ta for any suggestions.

Reply to
Sim G.

Try a motor factors.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You can buy van load securing rails and webbing from Key Industrial Equipment in Dorset.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar