Where's JoAnne?

Is JoAnne Lieber still doing DIY shows? She certainly managed to make putting up 18" OC wall studs more interesting than it should have been. FoggyTown
I'll second that. Always admired her style Roy Hickman, Kerrville, Texas

Yep - On the TLC channel (Discovery) - the show is Home Savvy. Will have to catch it. Saturdays at 9 and 9:30.
I also caught "Hometime" with Robin Hartl recently - and at one point she leaned over with her rear to camera - wow! Now that's construction work I would watch every day!
Notice how much Robin has had a makeover? Her teeth gleam - her hair is cut just so and it appears to me she's wearing a lot more makeup.
MJ Wallace
snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com wrote:

And now she has moved on. http://www.hometime.com/About/faqs.htm#q6

<sniffle> And she never said, "Goodbye, oh leacherous-I mean, loyal viewers." <sniffle>
____

the name) that is apparently competition for Roto Rooter.
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

Hell of a step up. That gal has a clear path to the top!
james snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

18?
Don't forget Jodi Marx. She's my favorite construction babe! --dave

Dave Hinz wrote:

Ooooops! I can either admit to a typo or to a predisposition towards over-engineering. Take your pick.
FoggyTown

Much more _believable_ story would involve ones' mental processes concerning JoAnne, 'studs', and the cautionary proverb: "16 will get you 20".

Wouldn't that be under-engineering?
I believe 14" would be over-engineering.
I'm going for the typo.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net