Dean's got Joanne back!

I can't believe it! If I wasn't sitting here watching right now I wouldn't believe it! She still looks pretty good, fills out a shirt well, laughs hearty like one of the guys.,,,WHAT? That's her house? Dean's remodeling Jo's house!

Do you think Robin Hartyl still calls Dean when her car won't start?

Tom in KY, keeping you guys notified and up to date on the important stuff.

Reply to
Squarei4dtoolguy

Not sure which chick is which as I haven't watched the show in eons, but the first girl... maybe it was Joanne... helped with a hot tub on a deck. Then she stripped down to a bikini and hopped into that tub. Best damn home improvement show I ever saw ;-)

Joe Barta

Reply to
Joe Barta

I always wondered why Dean kept getting new women co-hosts. When JoJo left they made a big deal of her going to LA to become a comedian but after that they just seem to go away. It seemed in Robin's last season she never appeared in the same scene as Dean.

Reply to
Frank Drackman

That's the one!

I'll bet you'll not see her in a bikini now though.

Tom in KY, looking older myself, never did want to wear a bikini though.

Reply to
Squarei4dtoolguy

Joe:

Actually, Jojo was, I believe the 3rd "wife" for Dean. The bikini shot was shown, oh so briefly, on the show today. A retrospect of 20 years of Hometime. It was good to see JoJo again. She did have an "afterlife" after Hometime. She had a home fix it show on HGTV for awhile.

I enjoyed this one, evidently, there is a follow up show. The show also had some "take outs" from the 20 years and the one with Jojo in a bikini was there, but again, oh, so briefly!

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjmwallace

Wife #1 = Peggy Knapp Wife #2 = Joanne Liebeler Wife #3= Suzanne Egli Wife #4= Robin Hartl Wife #5= Miriam Johnson (no relation to Dean)

I don't catch the show very often but I did see one recently (post-Robin, pre-Miriam) which featured Dean's actual, real-life wife They were doing up an apartment for Dean's college age daughter.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon