What is it? Set 269

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:44:31 -0500, "Rob H."

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this patent is the answer to 1528:
http://www.google.com/patents?vid 14177
Hardware for hanging overhead track in say an old barn.
From what I could figure out, Rowe Manufacturing in Galesburg, IL is out of business.
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Great job on finding that! I'd say this is probably the right patent, but as you mention it's still possible that it's incorrect. I'll add the patent to the answer page and pass this along to the owner of the hardware.
Thanks, Rob
On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:42:47 -0500, "Rob H."

Tell him he owes me a BEER ;-)
If you only knew how much time I piddle away trying to figure out some of this things...
Suspect they may have come from an old barn close by (shrug).
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

I appreciate the assistance, I don't always have the time to do the research necessary to find the answers, so it's great to have some help, it's a lot more fun for me when we figure out what the various things are for.
Rob
On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:08:09 -0500, "Rob H."
<snip>

Oh, I really appreciate your effort with this every week!
If I don't find anything worth reporting back with I don't. But just because you don't hear from me doesn't mean I haven't been investigating :)
I'll probably send you an email in the not too distant future. There are a few other old items I have some info on, but no solid answers. It will take me a bit to assemble my haphazard notes, links and such.
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b