What are standard length BS blades?

I have a Griz G0555 which uses 92.5 to 93.5 blades which I know are standard. If I put a riser kit on it, the blade length goes to 105" - is this a standard length or do I have to do business with Timber Wolf and have them custom made?
Don
yes industrial abrasives used to sell blades cheaply...but haven't had a catalog from them for about 3 years now. rich

"D. J. Dorn" wrote in message

IME, 105" blades are readily available from many sources. I use a 1/2" 3tpi hook for just about everything and have never had any trouble finding them. A good source for cheap, but good, blades:
http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM 6-117
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04