Well I've never done that before

Dip snuff while you drink and it will be about the same thing, maybe even more than you want! DAMHIKT

Used to do that myself. Never did spit.

Reply to
CW

Whare are you?

Reply to
Leon

Yeah, spit your chaw into your beer while you drink it.

Win/Win!

-- Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. -- Margaret Lee Runbeck

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
tiredofspam

Mike I would gladly send you one but I visited the brewery a few weeks ago and Buried Hatchet is brewed cold and it stays that way till you walk out of the store with it. Now if you are willing to take a hot one I'll gladly send one to you. From what I understand it is best not to let them warm up and rechill.

Reply to
Leon

"Best not to let warm up" is the case for most beers, really. However, it's often only a case of going from "spectacularly mind blowing" to "ridiculously good tasting." :-)

Or in the case of Bud and Miller, "cold piss" to "warm piss."

Reply to
-MIKE-