Well I've never done that before

Page 3 of 3
On 11/20/2011 11:08 AM, Leon wrote:

ROTFLMAOOOOOOouch ....
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

I turned my literal mode to ON and read his "condom on inside". The rest is history.
P.S: Multiple exclamation points or question marks are overkill.
-- Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. -- Margaret Lee Runbeck
I did that on my circular saw. I am a lefty and bought a porter cable left hand saw many years ago. I needed to put a ply blade on to cut up a couple of cabinets I got sitting by a curb. I needed to cut the toe kicks out to put wheels on the bottm.
Being a left hand saw, I mounted the label so it was visible. Boy the smoke... did I feel stupid...
On 11/19/2011 12:37 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

On 11/19/2011 6:49 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

I guess there shouled be an addition to that long list of left handed pencils, screw drivers, wrenches, etc., we need to add the left labeled saw blade. LOL

Instead of a left-labeled saw blade, they could make a universal blade that comes with stickers that you apply yourself. Cooler stickers would also be available, at additional price. *wink*
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Been there, done that on both table saw and band saw. Actually on the band saw I caught myself but not before I had done most of the work of installing it.
Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.....