Well I've never done that before

Page 2 of 3

Yeah, spit your chaw into your beer while you drink it.
Win/Win!
-- Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. -- Margaret Lee Runbeck
On 11/20/11 2:12 PM, Leon wrote:

That sound right up my alley. Somebody should send me one. <EHEM!> I say, SOMEBODY SHOULD SEND ME ONE!
--

-MIKE-

On 11/20/2011 2:55 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Whare are you?
On 11/20/2011 2:55 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Mike I would gladly send you one but I visited the brewery a few weeks ago and Buried Hatchet is brewed cold and it stays that way till you walk out of the store with it. Now if you are willing to take a hot one I'll gladly send one to you. From what I understand it is best not to let them warm up and rechill.
On 11/22/11 10:38 AM, Leon wrote:

"Best not to let warm up" is the case for most beers, really. However, it's often only a case of going from "spectacularly mind blowing" to "ridiculously good tasting." :-)
Or in the case of Bud and Miller, "cold piss" to "warm piss."
--

-MIKE-

Guinness here or a German porter. None of that carbonated crap. Lots of taste and body... Mothers milk.....
On 11/20/2011 3:12 PM, Leon wrote:

On 11/19/11 1:31 PM, Swingman wrote:

You guys didn't notice that caps had been "reapplied?" :-)
--

-MIKE-

Steve Turner wrote the following:

Why didn't you just turn the bandsaw around and feed from the other side? :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 11/19/2011 1:36 PM, willshak wrote:

That would be upside down, that kind of backwards. ;~)
On 11/19/2011 2:15 PM, Leon wrote:

The voice of experience, Leon? :-)
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
On 11/19/2011 4:34 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

ROTFL almost, I noticed after mounting the blade but long before adjusting the guides.
On 11/20/2011 11:05 AM, Leon wrote:

In my defense I'd removed the blade and coiled it up for cleaning (tossed the blade in a round plastic tub, sprayed with oven cleaner, and scrubbed), so the saw was already adjusted for that particular blade when I uncoiled and reinstalled it. I really had no reason to think I couldn't just fire up the saw and start cutting. :-)
--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."

Yeah, and flip the plug in the wall if it was going the wrong direction, too.
-- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw
On 11/19/2011 11:37 AM, Steve Turner wrote:

Did you do that last night at about 8 o'clock during your beer gusseling session with your other buddies? :~)
I was invited but lacked the proper equipment and was therefore dismissed with a laugh. LOL
On 11/19/11 2:10 PM, Leon wrote:

We missed you. Get a webcam you technophobe. :-p
--

-MIKE-

On 11/19/2011 4:34 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

One day I am going to get an iPad, Swingman says that he has heard of some one using one for that purpose and was happy with the results...
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 11:37:05 -0600, Steve Turner

Not a bandsaw, but I've experienced essentially the same problem. I was trying to drill a hole sight unseen under a desk sight in the process of running computer cables. I couldn't understand why it was so difficult to drill. After ten minutes, I decided to run down to the store and buy a completely new drill bit and tried it again. Still the same problem. It took me well over half an hour with a whole lot of cursing and swearing to realize that I had the drill in reverse. I really am an idiot sometimes.
An no, never experienced the reversed tablesaw blade problem. <G>
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 11:37:05 -0600, Steve Turner

I put a ribbed condom on inside-out once. The word "churro" comes to mind.

You're telling me....
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 16:15:15 -0800, Theodore Edward Stosterone

That must have hurt, putting it down your urethra like that. What'd you use, a .22 pistol cleaning rod? YEEOWCH!
-- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw
On 11/19/2011 7:06 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

A real man would use a 12ga.
But where the hell do you come up with these ideas????