Well I've never done that before

Oddly I normally don't have a head ache after a few beers, but I tried Samuel Aiems Christmas Ale and one bottle gave me a head ache.

Reply to
Leon

Now that would have been funny and embarrassing.

Reply to
Leon

ROTFL almost, I noticed after mounting the blade but long before adjusting the guides.

Reply to
Leon

One day I am going to get an iPad, Swingman says that he has heard of some one using one for that purpose and was happy with the results...

Reply to
Leon

A real man would use a 12ga.

But where the hell do you come up with these ideas????

Reply to
Leon

I guess there shouled be an addition to that long list of left handed pencils, screw drivers, wrenches, etc., we need to add the left labeled saw blade. LOL

Reply to
Leon

It wasn't the Sam Adams that have you the headache. It was the four *good* beers it took to get taste of Sam Adams out of your mouth. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

In my defense I'd removed the blade and coiled it up for cleaning (tossed the blade in a round plastic tub, sprayed with oven cleaner, and scrubbed), so the saw was already adjusted for that particular blade when I uncoiled and reinstalled it. I really had no reason to think I couldn't just fire up the saw and start cutting. :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

Bwaa hah hah! I used to drink Sam Adams a decade or so again (whenever it first started showing up in my area), but only for a couple of years and I haven't had one in a LONG time. I tried a Boston Lager a few weeks ago and was rather repulsed... I actually used to drink this stuff? I like a beer with flavor but Good Lord they don't need to beat you over the head with it!

Reply to
Steve Turner

Like licking a wet dog ...

Reply to
Swingman

ROTFLMAOOOOOOouch ....

Reply to
Swingman

My favorites at the moment are Southern Star, Buried Hatchet. That is a chocolaty, coffee, molasses flavored stout. My son introduced this one to me and now I have an expensive habit. Prior to drinking this beer I did not see the point in drinking beer. This is made in a tiny brewery that did not exist 5 years ago.

My on find and a favorite is a Buffalo Bills, Blueberry Stout.

Reply to
Leon

Anyone make a beer with nicotine in it?

I could then drink a beer and not keep reaching for a cigarette after 20 years.

Reply to
Swingman

I turned my literal mode to ON and read his "condom on inside". The rest is history.

P.S: Multiple exclamation points or question marks are overkill.

-- Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. -- Margaret Lee Runbeck

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That a long time to wait between cigarettes!

I could then drink a beer and not keep reaching for a cigarette after 20 years.

Reply to
Josepi

Aaaaand we've come full circle. :-) You need a good beer after 16 or 17 hours of sleep.

Reply to
-MIKE-

That sound right up my alley. Somebody should send me one.

I say, SOMEBODY SHOULD SEND ME ONE!

Reply to
-MIKE-

band saw I caught myself but not before I had done most of the work of installing it.

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.....

Reply to
RonB

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Instead of a left-labeled saw blade, they could make a universal blade that comes with stickers that you apply yourself. Cooler stickers would also be available, at additional price. *wink*

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Dip snuff while you drink and it will be about the same thing, maybe even more than you want! DAMHIKT

Reply to
Bill