Website Enhancement

Chiefly for handworkers are five new items in the Mortising & Tenoning section dealing with the design and use of some familiar variants.
Jeff G
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron

May I make a suggestion for you terrific site? I think you ought to have it in .pdf format, so it can be viewed that way in a browser, and a copy can be saved. Another way is the entire html site downloadable in .zip file. would be great!
Anyway, thanks for the great site and updates.
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

He is wanting to help people, learners such as myself by offering a wonderful free website of all his experience and knowledge... I suggest. Problem?
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Hi Jeff,
Just a note of thanks for your excellent website. It's been a great help to me on many occasions.
Regards, nate