We wonder why americans are so fat.

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:54:26 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan spake:

The Yeast Connection Cookbook: A Guide to Good Nutrition and Better Health. From $4.

Discusses food allergies and nutrition, and shares healthful recipes for breads, soups, salads, fish, vegetables, meat, poultry, and desserts.

by William G. Crook, M. D.; Marjorie Hurt Jones, R. N. Editions: Paperback (Professional Books, August 1, 1989), revised edition, cover price $15.95

I dropped 20 lbs the month I was on it and will be doing it again, RSN. I felt a WHOLE lot better, too.

-- Vidi, Vici, Veni ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yeth, I dooo.

It'h just thoo nice of you to notice!

Barry ;^)

Reply to
Ba r r y

Driving is all about "split-second choices". If you can't handle those choices, maybe you should get out of that hurtling hunk of steel and glass BEFORE your incompetence kills someone - maybe even yourself.

I've said my *piece* too.

Gerry

Reply to
G.E.R.R.Y.

Yeah but that (interesting stuff) isn't commissserrration dammit. How the hell do you splee commissserrrattttttionnnnnnnnn anyway? I think I have too many consonants in it.

Reply to
Silvan

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Although, while we're getting into obnoxious ground on cyclist gear and stuff, I hate those shorts. Not because they accentuate the negative (because everything below the love handles looks pretty good) but because I don't enjoy applying 357,000 psi of spandex pressure to my nuts. Ouch. Those things HURT.

Reply to
Silvan

Try the right size! Bibs are a bit more comfortable everywhere else.

You could also try "baggies". These are shorts similar to camping shorts, with a moisture transferring spandex liner and chamois inside.

Like this:

Baggies aren't all that comfortable on road bikes, but on more upright and slower moving mountain, hybrid, and comfort bikes, they're great. On road bikes, they tend to interfere with low, aero positions, make adding and subtracting layers harder, and flap in the wind.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Unfortunately, the stress of your wife being in the hospital probably had a lot to do with that. I've heard more than a few times that stress makes it a lot harder to lose weight.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus