We wonder why americans are so fat.

Page 4 of 4
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:20:56 -0700, the inscrutable Mark & Juanita

Yeah, those are fun and can get up to 12mph. I walk fast, too, and get half my exercise that way. I walked while my parents rode a cart and we arrived, nearly half a mile later (LAX), at about the same time.
I've found that loud whistling moves people quicker than the repeated EXCUSE MEs and COMIN' THRUs.
--
STOP LIVING LIKE VEAL
-----------------------

Can you say Photoshop?
Uneven and inaccurate shadows, stairs receiving full sunlight and escalators aren't (despite the bright "sunshine" on left side rail support), uneven blending around escalator base.
Ah, the artful troll.
Rick
Rick wrote:

Yeah, but not this time.

I once lived a few miles up the road from this shopping center and we all got a good laugh at the irony of the elevator. It's on Midway Drive in Point Loma, just north of downtown San Diego.
Imagined artifacts notwithstanding, here's another picture with a bit more context:
http://home.sandiego.edu/~bschoch/pictures/gym.jpg

Hilarious.
Christopher Horner wrote:

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

I was certain that was photoshopped ... but I was wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.
Regards,
Rick
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 05:34:35 -0800, the inscrutable Christopher Horner

I was thinking there was one on Miramar Road (across the street from the little NAS Miramar Top Gun station) which looked similar, too.
- They who know the truth are not equal to those who love it. -Confucius --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming Services
<<< Snip >>>

<<< Snip >>>
Unfortunately, the stress of your wife being in the hospital probably had a lot to do with that. I've heard more than a few times that stress makes it a lot harder to lose weight.
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam