We The Undersigned...

Page 3 of 4
I can't tell you! that would spoil my surprise.
dave
Tom wrote:

B.A.D. wrote >I can't tell you! that would spoil my surprise.

Couldn't you just kill me after you told me? Tom, surprised that BAD is trolling under assumed names. Just plain silly. Someday, it'll all be over....
On 03 Jun 2004 06:02:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comEDY (Tom) wrote:

Not if you keep feeding him.
Bill.
Tom, it's just in keeping with the stupidity of Keeter's thread. You ain't seen nuttin' yet!
I almost wrote the "kill you" phrase on the previous post, but knowing the morons that read the Wreck, I figured I would once again be misunderstood! :)
dave
Tom wrote:

Unisaw A100 wrote:

...nor will I respond to this one.     :-)     j4
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Count me in.
Chuck Vance

For anyone reading this thread who thinks the above treatment 'harsh', consider how difficult it can be to get consensus on Usenet, and how many regulars approved this thread (normally, herding cats would be simpler than polarising opinion in the wreck). Then, please - at the least - do a little research and review some of the threads and posts of the troll in question. Note that a number of 'supporters' of the troll have suddenly appeared from nowhere (not *all* of them, a few are genuine).
A brief synopsis of the troll:
Began shortly after a major attack (Perry's dog dying thread) More than 5700 posts between Dec 2002 and Jun 2004. 316 per month, most in diatribes against others. Regular attacks on newbies Regular attacks on regulars, in fact, these were actively targeted. Denies the obvious when caught. Refuses to answer when caught in lies. Refuses to answer when caught slandering. When the OP posted this, there was a sudden outburst of sockpuppets, accompanied by an error in the trolls munged email address, indicating recent changes.
These are not unsubstantiated claims, they are factual and easily confirmed by Google. The troll will continue to claim "black as white", so please - do a little research for yourself before bringing the troll back for the rest of us. Make your own decision, by all means, but consider what has occurred to get us, collectively, to this point. We can now expect a host of posts from the troll under various guises and pretending to be others so, before responding, please consider this likelihood and refuse to be drawn into "baited" posts. These posts will not necessarily appear to be from the troll himself, causing in-fighting and dissention is the trolls aim - who actually *does* the fighting is irrelevant.
It will take a while, but we'll win out eventually.
--
Greg

I liar and a slander?? I think NOT! You've got yourself confused with me, you lying slanderer. Provide evidence of my "lies" you ASSHOLE.
dave
Greg Millen wrote:

*MORE* evidence you mean? *MORE* evidence that you will ignore and refuse to reply to? Ok, one final time.
First, now that you're predictably abusive response has arrived, I'll point out that I have not yet signed up to ignore you in this thread - check my previous post.
Second, there's not enough pixels to list *all* of your lies, abuse and slander, but here's a start:
<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&threadmA81449 5db9cf808abec7dafe5190f06%40news.teranews.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fas_q%3Dl iar%2520slanderer%2520troll%26safe%3Dimages%26ie%3DUTF-8%26as_ugroup%3Drec.w oodworking%26lr%3D%26hl%3Den>
Third, you recently claimed to have killfiled me
<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&threadm=Ltorc.2 070%24Lr5.216%40newssvr27.news.prodigy.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fas_q%3Dplon k%2520millen%26safe%3Dimages%26ie%3DUTF-8%26as_ugroup%3Drec.woodworking%26as _uauthors%3Dbay%2520area%2520dave%2520%26lr%3D%26hl%3Den>
- it seems that is just another lie.
Whatever insults you care to hurl now, do as I (and others) have done, and reference them to give them some credibility, then at least once in nearly 6000 posts we can say you supported your lies and slander with something approximating a fact.
NOW I am happy to say I am done with you. You can change identities all you want, but you've busted your identity RECON TROLL - your done here.

Well, I am no expert, but I have found the Freud WWII blade to work wonderfully in my TS. Maybe your fence is not adjusted correctly? What sort of fence is it? Typically the problem is that the back of the fence is tilted in slightly.
PK
:)
dave
Paul Kierstead wrote:

Don't tell Forrest. They are likely to sue for name infringement. :-)
Joe

snipped-for-privacy@execpc.com (BIG JOE) wrote:

Doh! Good catch. Well, at least someone read it. I guess it was a freudian slip :)
I do have to say though, I thought its hype was mostly BS, but it really does do a beautiful job and slices like crazy. I am not sure it is worth the bucks, but it sure is nice.
PK

We know. You couldn't see the Forrest for the trees.
AMEN! More S/N, Less troll, more WW!
John Moorhead Lakeport, CA

[snapping a salute] hear! hear!
dave
John Moorhead wrote:

I'm in... More Tools Than Talent (nee' Patrick)
why would you think I have to have WW talent, anyway? I can be interested in WW without being GREAT at it, you twit! and a condescending one, at that. screw you!
besides, moron, how do you know how well or poorly I can build something?
dave
mttt wrote:

From this moment on... Bob Schmall