We The Undersigned...

Page 2 of 4
I'm SURE I'm about to be banned from posting, Jay...
(Moron)
dave
Jay Pique wrote:

I never said you were about to be banned, I said you reminded me of someone who had.....and the similarities continue to grow.
Take it easy.
JP
Jay Pique wrote:

http://www.menweb.org/gagorder.htm

As I had not been aware of this particular development, I DAGS on "Scott Abraham" and found the following link:
http://www.menweb.org/gagorder.htm
So, if the situation piques your interest as it did mine, this might be a starting point you can use to research the incident. Be aware that the specific link seems to me to be much more editorializing than objective reporting.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

and I'll add you to MY list...
dave
RKON wrote:

Zeke Change com to net for e-mail
skeezics wrote:

Jack Novak
I completely agree.
H.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (John) wrote in message
can't you get more than that to sign up???
dave
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote:

I usually try and give people the benefit of doubt.... However in your case, I must say:
"Day'um, you really _ARE_ an @ssh*le."
-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg
Sign Me Up, Keiter! That Bay Area Dave Has Got To Be Shunned! Who the hell does he think he is, anyway?? He doesn't know 1/10 as much as you do about making sawdust, so what good is he anyway? Every time I tune in, he is given one of the regulars a bunch of grief. He has NO respect for the good woodworkers here who help little old ladies across the street and donate their services to Habitat 2 months out of each year. He needs to be taught a lesson!
Moi
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Dear Troll,
Thank you for your troll. Your troll has been evaluated by our panel of experts. Here are the results of our tests.
We found that your troll was... [ ] Incomprehensible [ ] Offensive [x] Just plain stupid [ ] Without merit [ ] Grammatically incorrect [ ] Laced with spelling and punctuation errors [ ] Laden with circular reasoning [ ] Laced with misunderstandings of basic scientific principles [ ] Somewhat too revealing of your minimal mental abilities [ ] Too similar to other trolls submitted in the past
You could improve your troll considerably by... [ ] Including a few actual facts [ ] Taking remedial English lessons [ ] Mentioning that you are a professional [ ] Stating more falsehoods as facts than you already have [ ] Swearing more [x] Including more colorful personal insults [ ] Using the phrases "you people" or "those people" more [ ] Modifying your insults to cover larger groups of people at once [ ] Ranting incoherently [ ] Using religious or racial slurs [ ] Using the words "junk", "crap", "garbage", "toy", "flimsy" and "Professional" more frequently [x] Using even more childish taunts [x] Including fake laughter such as "ha ha ha" or "har de har de har" [ ] Focusing on just one outrageous topic will give your troll more punch [ ] Ignoring any facts, and using more absolutes in your troll [ ] Using all capital letters [ ] Focusing more on those areas in which "your" view is better than "their"view [x] Exaggerate more, you need not be limited by facts
Please get a... [ ] life [ ] grip [ ] job [x] clue [ ] book on basic woodworking
[ ] note from your mom [ ] professional evaluation
You should... [ ] Have someone who can read review your postings [ ] Save your postings for later and think if you really want to send them [ ] Take your medication [ ] Not have "one for the road" next time [ ] Stay in school [ ] Go and buy whatever blurffl you want, we don't care [ ] Think about other people's feelings before you post [ ] Get your ego boost some other way [ ] Realize that by trolling a group you hurt everyone, not just the people you are mad at [x] Go away so we can talk about woodworking
[ ] Put up a web site with your name on it to show the world [ ] Take down your web site, it's not very good
Suggested other activities besides trolling... [ ] Posting something constructive [ ] Actually running a board past a sharp instrument, tailed or not. [ ] Helping someone else [ ] Spending some time with your family instead of your magazines [ ] Working off that big pot belly [ ] Get your ego boost instead by helping out at a local hospital [x] Consider another hobby that does not require contact with other humans, e.g. mortuary science
Thank you for your submission.
You have... [ ] passed [ ] passed with honors [x] failed, must try harder
Bob:
Keeters Keister notreallyabuddyoftom Bruce and Bay Area Dave
are all the same person.

I was cutting and pasting - and you got dragged it where you shouldn't.
My apologies
it's a little late, Tommy Boy; I already chastised you for your screw up with the names.
dave
Tom Watson wrote:

Bruce isn't me, MORON!!! YOU are about as stupid as they come. can't even read a header, can you!!! sheesh!
Keeters Keister and notreallyabuddyoftom is me, of course.
damn, you are stupid!
dave
Tom Watson wrote:

Yup
Unisaw A100 wrote:
> ...pledge to never respond to another Bay Area Dave Troll > for as long as we live. > > Keith Bohn
B.A.D. cheeses me off! If you can't do something about him, I WILL! You have put up with him for 2 years now. Much to long, IMHO. My patience ran out with him the first time I read his claptrap, irreverent, nonsense.
S.W.
S.W. wrote:>B.A.D. cheeses me off! If you can't do something about him,

seriousness; also SATIRIC". But what are you gonna do? Tom Someday, it'll all be over....