Waxilit again...

Does anyone know if Woodcraft sells anything that does the same thing as Waxilit, only under a different? I have to glue up some African mahoganey(?) and this would be a big help.
Thanks
Jimmy wrote:

You could probably go with just about any paste wax - as long as it doesn't have silicone (or is it silica?) in it because it can screw up many finishes, producing "fish eye". I'd bet Original Mother's Gold car wax would work. But unlike Waxilit, which dries white and easy to see, other waxes might be easier to miss when it's "remove it" time prior to finishing.
charlie b