Wanted rockler miter saw plans

I am looking to build this rockler miter saw stand and extensions.

see picture

I am looking for the plans to build this portable mitersaw table and extensions. I think this is a great project and I really want to build one. I especially like the saw horse for a stand and tool free assembly and disassembly.

Rockler is out of the track and flipstops, that includes the plans to build the tool -free Chop saw table and extensions that fits a solid sawhorse or the Stablemate 36'' stand. They have the Hardware kit to connect three extensions but no plans on how to build the table or extensions. I have been calling the 800 # for 3 months and still they don't know when they are going to get more T track and flipstops that includes the plans.

Thank You for your help

Jack

Reply to
jack96620