Wal-Mart Funny Joke

Page 1 of 2

A middle aged woman went to a Wal-Mart service center and tells the clerk she wants a refund for the toaster she bought because it won't work. The clerk tells her that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on 'special. The befuddled clerk ran away to get the store manager in front of a growing crowd of customers. The manager goes to the woman and asks, "Ma'am what's wrong?" She explained the problem with the toaster, and he tells her that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on special.
I don't get it.

It helps to see the whole joke: http://www.the-jokebox.com/php_new/jokes.php?details_j=1&jokeid '74
I still don't get it.
Here is the whole joke:
A middle aged woman went to a Wal-Mart service counter and tells the clerk she wants a refund for the toaster she bought because it won't work.
The clerk tells her that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on 'special'.
Suddenly, the woman throws her arms up in the air and starts screaming! "PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES!!"
The befuddled clerk ran away to get the store manager in front of a growing crowd of customers.
The manager goes to the woman and asks, "Ma'am what's wrong?"
She explained the problem with the toaster, and he tells her that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on special.
Once again, the woman throws her arms up in the air and starts screaming, "PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES!" And doing so draws an even more HUGE crowd!
In shock, the store manager pleads, "Ma'am, why are you saying that?"
In a huff, the woman says, "BECAUSE, I LIKE TO HAVE MY NIPPLES PINCHED WHEN I'M GETTING SCREWED!"
The crowd broke into applause and her money was quickly refunded!

That's the 'no dirty words' version of the joke.
Mike

"nipples" is a dirty word now?
were they hard nipples?

For sure, after all that pintching...

--
Chris Richmond | I don't speak for Intel & vise versa

Dave Hinz wrote:

why is "nipples" a dirty word, when I was in High school I had a summer job that I spent a lot of time looking for and fetching the right kind of nipples, big ones, small ones, long ones, and short ones, you name It I had to deal with them. granted I worked for a boiler company, and they where pipe nipples, but nipples none the less.
Richard
--
if corn oil is made from corn, and olive oil is made from olives, where dose
baby oil come from?

What about rubber nipples?
Barry

or rubber walrus protectors? [*]
--
be safe.
flip
darkjim snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Did the punch line get cut off?
<<Did the punch line get cut off?>>
Apparently we are receiving this joke on special. Had we paid full price, we would have gotten the whole joke.
Lee

If you use the pirated version of any thing you stand the chance of not getting the whole thing. :~)

Or it was "factory reconditioned" like a spindle sander I recently bought. After two months, I'm still waiting on all the parts.
Gary
Don't quit your day job. Your attempt at humor fell flat.
Dave
darkjim snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Want to maybe add some more details?

Were you in Slingblade?