Wal-Mart Funny Joke

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:57:09 GMT, "Leon"
Now, *that* was funny!

darkjim snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Even after reading the 'rest' of the 'joke', I am still waiting on my sense of humour to activate itself. So far..... no reaction. That is... if you don't count the enormous amount of disbelief. That was bad....yup...very, very bad.
Now go to your room!