Very OT - but this stuff is getting rediculous...

Page 4 of 5
On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:26:24 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

It's changed to the point that there's a greater awareness of the need for change. That's a good starting point. The important thing is that society always needs to develop and change or it becomes stagnant. Just because it hasn't changed as nicely or conveniently as you'd like to see, doesn't for one second mean that the attempt shouldn't be made.
You're deluded and stuck in the past if you think the society you grew up in was a perfect without fault.
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 05:40:26 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Oh my, after five-thousand years society is finally on step-1.

Nonsense. Change for change's sake is what ends societies.

Oh, good grief. Backwards is not forwards, no matter how you want to spin the newspeak.

I sure as hell hope society has a future because surely it refuses to learn from its past. You are a prime example of exactly what's wrong.
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:42:04 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

And you're a deluded cro magnon twit stuck in some past life thinking everything was perfect.
You don't have the intelligence to realize that there are and always were problems that should be addressed.
On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:23:51 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Let you anger out!

That's it, show us your true self.
On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 16:19:37 -0400, dadiOH wrote:

If I were black, I think I might disagree with that :-).
--
This message was for rec.woodworking - if it appears in homeownershub
they ripped it off.

Sadly, apparently most blacks do agree with that.
On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:16:16 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

As usual, your intentional one line replies leave out all the nuances and subtleties to the discussion at hand. Society isn't, never has been and never will be perfect. That doesn't for one second dismiss the fact that there's a greater awareness of the need for societal and sociological change. Just the fact that it's being discussed more than ever is proof of that.
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 05:51:02 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Yet you think that imperfect people should somehow become perfect. Utopia, and all...
On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:36:19 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Those are technological/scientific changes, NOT sociological changes.
On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:24:34 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

You didn't ask specifically about sociological changes did you? However, I do see how you conveniently snipped out the next paragraph where I suggested there was an increased awareness of problems which is good thing in my books.
There were and are problems that no one was attempting to handle when I was a kid. Contrary to your personal one sided opinion, many sociological changes are an improvement and that's my opinion. Granted, there's a number of refinements that could be done to those sociological changes, but that doesn't for one second mean that attempt shouldn't be made.
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 05:23:04 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

That *WAS* the subject.

I didn't snip anything.

You and every "progressive".

"Refinements" Wow!
On Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:50:30 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

I have to assume that you guys were not the ones getting beat up all of the time, just the bullies doing the beating. Well guess what, the victims are starting to arm themselves and Columbine and Sandy Hook are the result....
On Thu, 3 Oct 2013 13:27:29 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

That really sad thing is, that twits like krw would have everyone think that it's just a part of growing up and people should get over it. Unfortunately, a number of people never get over it.

not need to revert to violence. There are many creative ways to get around people who stand in your way with out shooting them.
Mature people are willing to talk to other people and not stand and dig their heels in and say their flawed opinions are the only way something can be done. They are willing to listen to other ideas and modify what they have created based on the opinion of others.
On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:49:19 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Proving, once again, what a stupid asshole you are. Keep it up. I don't think everyone has heard you yet. Don't bother changing your nym. Your veneer is to thin to make it work.
On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 20:25:03 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I changed my alias to eliminate some of the junk mail you dumb twit. Not once have I ever made any attempt to deny who I am.
Just so people here know what kind of asshole you really are, doing a search on Google for snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz brings up just *some* of the conversations you are or have been involved in on the net:
You live to argue and discuss the absurd, ridiculous and the outlandish. In fact, considering the amount of crap you're involved in, it appears it's THE ONLY LIFE YOU HAVE. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Re: Burning down churches with flaring tempers -- Re: Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Gays.
Re: The IRS Scandal.
Re: Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?
Re: Homeownershub.com and DIYbanter.com eat dog turds?
Re: Another gun-totin creepy ass cracker at it again!
Re: OT? Home Depot Is Accused of Shaking Down Suspected Shoplifters.
Re: Nope no voter fraud here.
Re: OT: Poor George Zimmerman.
Re: kids keep kicking their football in to my back garden several times a day. What are my rights?
Re: Two Faucets in Shower? Still Legal?
Re: Sears Craftsman "Lifetime Guarantee" ?
Re: More leakers.
Re: Crazy joe, what a blast!
Re: OT, Cute Little Blond In The Miss America Pageant.
Re: Navy Yard murders.
Re: Refrigerator -- terrible smell!
Re: Paint - still with the 'brush strokes' !!
Re: Central air vs. mini split ?
Re: Where's The Home Repair Stuff.
Re: Lisa and the Dirt Pile.
Re: Four Year Old'??s Very First Job.
Re: everytime i flish the toilet water squits out of my basin at least a foot in the.
Re: THE POPULATION OF MUSLIMS.
Re: OT, The Bicycle I'd Want If I Could Ride One.
Re: kitchen fire extinguisher on youtube.
Re: OT Illegal aliens doing home repairs.
Re: Can God see us??
Re: OT Welcome to Amerika.
Re: Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats.
Re: "Racist" and "Sexist" terms out when describing homes.
Re: College football is a joke.
Re: Ideas for removing sharp thorns on sidewalk lemon trees.
Re: OT: Looking for case about taiinted evidence police tresspassing to get evidence... Was: House search by drug dog ruled unconstitutional.
Re: THE MORAL SYSTEM IN ISLAM.
Re: The Ante of Design..... and whoyakidding's delusions....
Re: Turnstile Jumper Who Wanted to Save Two Bucks Ends Up with Seven Years in Prison.
Re: Deadliest sniper in US military history is shot and killed point-blank at Texas gun range by formerly law-abiding, gun-owning veteran suffering from ...
Re: Chicago girl who had performed at President Obama's inaugural - gunned down Tuesday afternoon.
Re: OT, Gun Control? In The UK They Have Silverware Control.
Re: Yea, but up until now he was a "law abiding" gun owner...
Re: OT - Who puts nickels on their gun barrels?
Re: Will the world end before 2013?
Re: OT. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Re: Naked burglar held a gun point.
Re: Al Gore is a smelly sell out to towel heads.
Re: Turn your Wife's Bitchin' into Electricity.
Re: Man blows up house inflating air mattress.
Re: GFCI's work, Chinese light fixtures don't.
Re: Learn About The Religion Of Islam.
Re: OT, Bill Gates: Ctrl + Alt + Delete 'was a mistake'
Re: Got the Twitchy-Tool coping saw replacement.
Re: Red Bull, Tide, and Justin Bieber candy -> the new American street currency.
Re: Homeowners, Keep Your Pets Clean.
Re: ((( I GOT BIG BALLS! )))
On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 00:46:07 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Hmmm, no more names, just facts. I search out your nym and it shows all your activities in dozens of highly questionable examples. It's just you I'm attacking and you can't stand it.
On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 03:30:30 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Facts! You threatened violence, many times. What makes it hilarious is that you were whining about violence. Like every lefty, you're nothing more than a hypocritical control freak.

Stalking is the sign of a sick mind.

You *obviously* didn't read them. Given that you're a stupid lefty (redundant) you likely get your current-events that way too - read no deeper than the headlines.

You really are a stupid ass. I'm laughing in your face. Yes, I learned a long time ago to stand up to bullies. You *ARE* a bully. It's the lefty's way.
On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 09:00:46 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

<grin> Immature little troll aren't you? But, at your age, it's not immaturity is it? You're in early senility and it's the only life you've got. All you can do is keep replying in a feeble attempt to keep the troll going. Some lack of life you have. Well, I'm finished feeding your troll.
At least I have sense to know what you are. Go ahead, do your little victory dance and claim how you've fought me off or scared me away. Any critical reply you make is confirmation of what I've said.
I'm done.
On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 10:35:55 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

You can keep up your delusions as long as you want. I'm still laughing at you. You are a small little lefty.

Victory? You're a born loser. There is no victory over the small mind. It just is.
Seek professional help.