This is a very busy ng but ...

I've seen nothing since 12.30 on 3 May.

Is there a problem?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Think `Bank Holiday'. Anyone that would read or post to uk.d-i-y was presumably out there doing it themselves.

Reply to
Sam Nelson

There have been plenty.

Quite possibly, with your news server.

Reply to
Grunff

Are eyes open? / \ Yes No | | Are spectacles on? Open eyes. / \ Yes No | \ Consult Replace doctor spectacles

Reply to
Craig Graham

There have been problems with both mail and news over the last few days, but there have been quite a few posts to this group since this time yesterday.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

:-) Great answer :-)

Reply to
Howard Neil

The Sasser virus for one. I hope you have the latest definitions on your AVS.

Also you are using OE with news.zetnet.net, try reading from:

groups are slow and cumberome but you can read 11 messages at once and you can set the site to show as many as 100 thread titles.

Mailgate tends to go down quite often but it is fast if you are signed in. If the home page is in Italian get a Google translation. The last time I looked they were only accepting eyties.

Good luck.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil