What? This stuff again?

I tilled my garden Sunday and Wednesday night we got almost 11 inches of the cold white stuff again with four more predicted. Chippewa County, Wisconsin

Shorti

Reply to
Shorti

Then again, Fire Season just opened in Northern California.

A 125-acre wildland fire in the Knights Valley area northwest of Calistoga (Napa Valley) was only 60 percent contained early Thursday but had not grown overnight and was expected to be fully surrounded some time Thursday, Cal Fire said.

Reply to
Billy

nothing about snow happening at odd times that far north would surprise me by much. after living up there for 15 years i don't miss it too bad either. hang in there, it melts fast. don't blink spring goes quick.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

And the news from southern California, "'Monster' California wildfire reaches ocean, pushes toward Malibu"

I'm planting corn, and melons this year. I just got a hunch we may get some serious heat.

Reply to
Billy

We got about 17 inches in southern MN. It's almost gone now, except where it got pushed into be piles. A heavy wet snow after the ground has thawed ought to have broken our drought without causing much flooding; that's a very good thing.

I still hate the white stuff tho'.

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob