very minor gloat.

Met a fellow Scouter at an activities event a couple of weeks ago, phone me to let me know he'd got out some old radio/electronics mags, useful stuff for teaching basics. Round I go and collect a discovery boot full, the gloat? 2 years (59/60) of Practical Mechanics, designs for a bandsaw, table saw, caravan, The 'Luton Minor' and the like, absolute magic!
Niel.