veneering recommendation

I have been doingsome veneer work of late and have purchased quite a bit of stuff from JoeWoodworker" . I have experienced problems along the way mainly due to my inexperience but a few equipment failures .
He has answered my equiries promptly with useful suggestions and offered to replace equipment I have had problems with even when replacement has not been asked for .. His prices are fair and lower than most .
As a consequence I would like to recomment anyone contemplating a vacuum press or similar to do business with this man , "Joe Woodworker" ......mike hide