Use wax on plane soles?

Page 2 of 2

prolly a work habits thing. I tend to drag tools out as I need them, and as a process progresses, often late into the night, the tools and crap generally pile up. clean up often happens early in the morning, when I'm more interested in making *some* kind of order out of the chaos so I can get to work than in making sure each tool is totally caught up on maintenance. hell, *that* would take forever.... so for better or for worse, it's in the middle of using a tool that it gets sharpened, tuned, waxed or whatever.
On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:29:11 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

Nice to know I'm not the only one.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
Thanks for all the replies everyone!
I'll try it out, with beeswax, and with some rub-on snowboard wax, which is what I have on hand.