Universal oscillating-tool blades

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2082340/33118/Imperial-114-BiMetal-Blade-3-Pack.aspx
Good idea, maybe other companies will follow suit. Geez, made in the USA too.
DGDevin wrote:

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2082340/33118/Imperial-114-BiMetal-Blade-3-Pack.aspx
But they might cause cancer (according to California Prop 65 disclaimer).

As long as you don't live in California, you're safe.
CW wrote:

But one wonders: "For how long?"
"HeyBub" wrote in message

I called California and checked, they are totally okay with you grinding up these blades and putting the dust in your gin & tonic, your cigars, your after-shave, your jock-itch ointment--anywhere you please. They just want to *warn* you, after that you're on your own.
Given the conversations here, this is a great guide. Now what do the HF brand look like. AKA which of the ones listed are the same or similar as HF?
On 01/06/2011 02:02 PM, DGDevin wrote:

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2082340/33118/Imperial-114-BiMetal-Blade-3-Pack.aspx
"Michael Kenefick" wrote in message

Good question, it looks like the twelve holes in the HF blades would line right up with the slots in these blades. The question is how well the pins on the HF tool would fit the slots in these blades.
Michael Kenefick wrote:

What difference would it make? You'll still buy the HF blades at 1/3rd the price of these "universal" blades.

I think the figure at center, on the right side (12 pins) might be similar but mine are round. Actually mine are cheaper from HF too. (about $7, often on sale).
RonB