Universal oscillating-tool blades

idea, maybe other companies will follow suit. Geez, made in the USA too.

Reply to
DGDevin

> Good idea, maybe other companies will follow suit. Geez, made in the > USA too.

But they might cause cancer (according to California Prop 65 disclaimer).

Reply to
HeyBub

>>> Good idea, maybe other companies will follow suit. Geez, made in the >> USA too.

As long as you don't live in California, you're safe.

Reply to
CW

But one wonders: "For how long?"

Reply to
HeyBub

>> Good idea, maybe other companies will follow suit. Geez, made in the USA > too.

Reply to
Michael Kenefick

I called California and checked, they are totally okay with you grinding up these blades and putting the dust in your gin & tonic, your cigars, your after-shave, your jock-itch ointment--anywhere you please. They just want to *warn* you, after that you're on your own.

Reply to
DGDevin

Good question, it looks like the twelve holes in the HF blades would line right up with the slots in these blades. The question is how well the pins on the HF tool would fit the slots in these blades.

Reply to
DGDevin

What difference would it make? You'll still buy the HF blades at 1/3rd the price of these "universal" blades.

Reply to
HeyBub

I think the figure at center, on the right side (12 pins) might be similar but mine are round. Actually mine are cheaper from HF too. (about $7, often on sale).

RonB

Reply to
RonB