Unique Treehouse

<http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/tereasa-and-davids-grown-up-tr-158352
I saw this today. Obviously a lot of creative and talented people involved. And almost all materials were recycled. Now if I could only get together a bunch of folks to build me a similar structure in my back yard.
On 4/17/2013 10:10 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

That is cool!
On 4/17/13 10:10 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought of a "tree house" as a house built in a tree, not a house built around a tree.
--

-MIKE-

"Lee Michaels" wrote:

Lew