Udderguys.com - What 'cha think?

Considering ordering the Shop Fox 10" cabinet saw from utterguys.com (best price I found). Any experience \ comments on TS or utterguys?? How is their customer service?
Thanks
Ordered a Delta lathe from them. No problems, never had to use customer service since I use Delta's. Saved $50 on shipping by having it sent to a business address. I talked with my neighbor who owns the builders supply. The freight company drops it off there, I take my trailer down and my neighbor fork-lifts it onto the trailer.
JunkCan wrote:

--

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Know nothing about the Shop Fox, but I've been dealing (albeit infrequently) with The Utterguys for about five years. I've been in their store a few times, too, now that I'm nearby. Nice folks, good prices, I've had good results with them. Never heard any negatives when the question has been asked other times.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
I have stopped in at the store when visiting mother in law......YOU WANT TO WHAT? They have lots of great stuff at low prices. The help was not the usual knowitall type that seems to inhabit many woodworking tool stores. Dave

(best
Can't find their web site - tried udderguys search on google and nada. Do you have a link or ?
TIA
Erik

found it as: www.utterguys.com
Always nice to have another place to go shopping!
DexAZ

(best
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:36:47 -0700, "Erik Ahrens"
depths:

Moo! Check your spelling, sir.

^^^^^^^^^
==================================================================== -=Everything in Moderation,=- NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards -=including moderation.=- http://www.diversify.com ====================================================================

I'm actually surprised nothing came up under his first attempt. ;-)

I bought my Delta shaper from them a year or two ago. At the time, you had to call in your credit card number for Ebay purchases which was a pain, but that might be fixed.
The shaper arrived with some surface rust on the top and they didn't seem to care. Not a big deal as I was able to remove it.
Their price for just the shaper was the best around at the time. I bought a mobile base locally. A week later, I found out I could have purchased a Limited or Platinum edition shaper locally for the same price as the shaper plus mobile base and gotten a few more goodies. Oh well.
Brian Elfert