TURNED HANDLE BREAD KNIFE

http://www.woodturningdesign.com/onlineproject/breadknife.shtml
I'm not interested in making one of these, so didn't go into it in detail. It does seem to have enough to make one.
On another searc, not related to wood,working, and running across a lot of different stuff. Per usual.
JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.