Yorkshire Meet? Any one interested?

If I suggest a pub near J37 of the M1 are there any other posters here who live in Yorkshire interested in a Yorkshire meet?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

The message from "ARWadworth" contains these words:

Too far south for me.

Reply to
Roger

And ME,

Regards

mICKY

Reply to
Micky Savage

And me.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

And me.

Why not the centre of Yorkshire - Leeds?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Good grief Mary, It's only 30 miles form the center of Leeds to M1 J37. It's 130 for me... Having said that I do work in Leeds occasionally but I doubt that a meet date would ever coincide with work.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

It was said tongue in cheek:-)

But I thought you were outside the fairest county ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I am, in the middle of Englands Last Wilderness.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

and the finest bit of England...

Reply to
Frank Erskine

I would guess York is more central to Yorkshire than Leeds. So suggest somewhere in Leeds I can travel :)

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Is York Shire north of Watford?