new boiler-wall hung

A colleague needs a new boiler,... condensing wall mounted type. Can anyone recommend a good make and model?... and any to stay away from like tyhe plague? Ive heard that condensing boilers are very unreliable.What do you guys think?

Reply to
BigGirlsBlouse

I think you're a troll.

Reply to
Ian

My plumber (who I trust) has just installed a Vaillant. a) When condensing boilers were new, some of them were unreliable - but that was twenty years ago. b) Your colleague probably doesn't have a choice about fitting a condenser anyway - building regs will (almost certainly) require it.

Reply to
Martin Bonner