Trying to find an email address for John White who writes for FWW

Does anyone know of a way to find an email address for John White? He lives in Rochester, VT and I found a phone number but I don't want to bother him. He wrote an article in the most recent FWW regarding a miter saw stand. I won't get into my whole question here because my miter saw is the same as the one in his article and my question is specific to that miter saw.
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:21:08 -0500, "Dick Snyder"

Contact the magazine and ask them to forward your message.

someone on the group knows how to contact him.
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 18:26:51 -0500, the infamous "Dick Snyder"

If you have the phone number, why not call? He migh be thrilled to become a "star".
-- To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
Dick Snyder wrote:

Would that be the John White that used to be the shop manager for them? If so, I think he partakes in one or more of their forums.
IIRC, FWW at least used to suggest you could contact authors via e-mail thru them; perhaps that's been a long time ago now; I don't have an issue at hand to look at as a reminder...

this forum. Google lets you search news groups and the only hits in this newsgroup were from people like me making a reference to him.
I have done two things. Before making this posting I put my question to him (hopefully) thru the FWW website.
I googled him and found a likely telephone number and address in Vermont. I didn't want to just call him out of the blue so I wrote a letter to the John White at that address asking my question (and if it isn't the correct John White to be so kind as to email me and let me know).
If I have any luck I will add to this posting