Trying to find - ANSI 161.1

I've been charged with "get me a copy of ANSI 161.1." I'm totally failing. Anybody know where it can be had?

CRAZED ASIDE: How does one follow or know to specify a standard which can't be read?

Reply to
gruhn

ANSI 161.1 might refer to what?

Reply to
3D Peruna

ANSI 161.1 appears to be the same as KCMA 161.1

Try here and do a search under document number:

Document refers to

"Recommended Performance and Construction Standards for Kitchen and Vanity Cabinets" and costs $37.00

Reply to
Bob Morrison

Presumably a standard. About "cabinetes" or "carpentry".

Reply to
gruhn

Sweet, thanks.

How'd you determine that? Maybe I learn something.

Reply to
gruhn

I did a GOOGLE search for ANSI 161.1 and kept coming up with references to KCMA 161.1 in the same context. As in:

"Clear coatings based on AROLON 880 pass all KCMA ANSI 161.1"

or

"... hinge durability to the ability to withstand substances like detergents, vinegar and oil? The seals will have this designation: ANSI/KCMA 161.1 - 1995."

From that I extrapolated that ANSI 161.1 and KCMA 161.1 were the same document. So I went into Techstreet and searched for KCMA 161.1.

Reply to
Bob Morrison

Totally didn't register on me. I musta seen the same stuff. Thanks again.

Reply to
gruhn

Country Music Authority.

Reply to