"Trick" Mallet Plan Query

Folks -
Hey, how're you all doing? I haven't posted in a while, been lurking for a bit.... the flaming/spam got to be a bit off-putting... No offense to all the "reg'lars"...
I've googled and checked all of the wood mag article indexes... and come up with an empty net - I am hoping *someone* remembers this one...
There was a plan for a mallet that had an odd inverted dovetail method of attaching the handle - that's the best way I can think of to describe it... anyway, looking at the thing, it isn't immediately apparent just how it is made - it doesn't look like the joint is possible. The trick is that the handle is tapered and slides in and locks, if memory serves. There was a plan for it somewhere, but I'll be darned if I can find it.
I am going to be teaching a short beginning WW class, and wanted to take a look to see if this was a viable project. I've seen the other couple of plans, the one in FWW, 146 and that would do, but now it's starting to BUG me and hope one of y'all can help.
Any ideas?
John Moorhead
It is called a Puzzle Mallet. Google that and you will get what you are looking for.
Woodworker's Journal had an article and the plans for one in "Workshop Projects - Winter 2006" http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/plans/index.cfm/plan_details/5/83/1894
Ken

Someone just put it up ab.e-books.technical a few minutes ago.
Sun, Jul 23, 2006, 6:04am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.splinter.net (JohnMoorhead) doth queryeth: <snip> There was a plan for a mallet that had an odd inverted dovetail method of attaching the handle <snip>
I run across a lot of plans, so it seems vaguely familiar. But I made one or two of that style mallet, and don't like 'em, so if I run across plans for one I just move on. I muchly prefer turned mallets, for making, and using.
Check your local library.
JOAT Politician \Pol`i*ti"cian\, n. Latin for career criminal
Roy underhill made one. Wilson
(John Moorhead) doth queryeth: <snip> There was a plan for a mallet that had an odd inverted dovetail method of attaching the handle <snip>
I run across a lot of plans, so it seems vaguely familiar. But I made one or two of that style mallet, and don't like 'em, so if I run across plans for one I just move on. I muchly prefer turned mallets, for making, and using.
Check your local library.
JOAT Politician \Pol`i*ti"cian\, n. Latin for career criminal
Try this:
http://www.woodcentral.com/shots/shot163.shtml
I printed the plans out a few years ago but can't remember where I got them. This pic might help.