Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things
about garden tips! :)
im so exited!!!
thnkx!!! :)
Reply to
ggt_10
I too am super excited to learn new gardening tips. I just recently learned the hard way that you can actually over fertilize your lawn : (
Ashley
Reply to
Ashley
This is a somewhat slow group, and many questions come from the UK which appears to have quite different plants, soil, weather conditions, and equipment than the USA. But that doesn't prevent us from adding our 2 pence worth of comments.
Ask away and let's get something started.
Red
Reply to
Red
I'm new also and am also looking forward to getting advice on gardening for fruits, vegetables and flowers.
Reply to
Rasquilter

Site Timeline Threads