transparent, colourless epoxy

Page 2 of 2
Michael Daly wrote:

One source for structural adhesives is Aircraft Spruce and Specialty <http://www.aircraftspruce.com/australia.php , which has made special arrangements for Australian customers--delivery won't be quick but you won't pay UPS shipping from the US either.

--
--John
Yes, I have found it hard to find. I checked at Bunnings, and they didn't have anything appropriate. I'm starting to think i might just use a PVA glue of some sort.
Michael Daly wrote:

"Jason Lewis" writes:

Check in any major population center that has some marinas of other marine activity.
Certainly no problem in Sydney.
--
Hodco Systems Inc
Box 2302