DeWalt DW-733 belt replacement?

I broke the cutter head drive belt on my DeWalt DW-733 12.5" bench top planer today. The last time I replaced it I "walked" the belt on without disassembling the unit as suggested by the DeWalt service person. I eventually got the belt on but it was a real pain. The repair guy made it sound like replacing the belt is a piece of cake. I figure there has to be a trick to it.

I was wondering in anyone had any tips on replacing the belt.

Nova