Transfer Patterns

http://www.mycraftbook.com/Transferring_Patterns_To_Fabric.asp
I know that isome of you worry about transferring patterns. This is for fabric, but I don't see any reason it wouldn't work on wood.
JOAT Politician \Pol`i*ti"cian\, n. Latin for career criminal
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:28:01 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

If you have a laser printer, use something to reverse the image and print it out. Then flip it over and iron on. There is enough excess toner in most images to do two or three copies.
Bob McConnell N2SPP