Dog Mailbox Patterns

Does anyone know where I can locate patterns to make a mailbox into a dog with added wooden pieces? I have tried several woodworking pattern companies and no one seems to have them available. Thanks for any help!

Reply to
Tim and Jill Pochik

Fri, Jan 19, 2007, 12:47pm snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Tim=A0and=A0Jill=A0Pochik) wandered in and mumble: Does anyone know where I can locate patterns to make a mailbox into a dog with added wooden pieces? =A0=A0=A0=A0I have tried several woodworking pattern companies and no one seems to have them available. Thanks for any help!

Yes.

Try craft pattern companies, not woodworking. Or, probably most of the craft magazines at Wally-World, or a newstand.

To each his/her own.

JOAT A problem adequately stated is a problem well on its way to being solved.

- R. Buckminster Fuller

Reply to
J T

Try these guys. They have a few different mailbox patterns.

efgh

I have one approximately mailbox-sized dog which I will gladly ship to the address of your choice. Doesn't eat much, but poops a lot.

Reply to
Charlie M. 1958

Be sure to mount it on an eight inch I beam to make it vandal proof.

Reply to
CW

Sat, Jan 20, 2007, 12:59am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (CW) doth stare thinking along the right lines with: Be sure to mount it on an eight inch I beam to make it vandal proof.

Ah, you've not thought it thru. Maybe a section of railroad track, concealed in a thin veneer of wood, only to make it look presentable, not to make it seem an easy target to knock over with a vehicle. Not that I would actually expect anyone to purposely hit it with a vehicle, of course.

JOAT Bugrit. Millennium hand AND shrimp.

Reply to
J T