TOY TOP

'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Sun, Jan 8, 2006, 6:58pm snipped-for-privacy@here.com (Guess=A0who) who trained Noah in woodworking says: as a kid [many years back] great days, even if poor after the war.

Yep, I understand the Civil War made a lot of people poor.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

WW2 moron.

Reply to
Guess who

Sun, Jan 8, 2006, 8:31pm snipped-for-privacy@here.com (Guess=A0who) now stateth: WW2 moron.

I stand corrected. You're a WW2 motor, not a Civil War moron.